Opening party, with live music from Etao Shin. Radical bikes on display. Beer, cider, wine, badass soft drinks. Food!
- Constant displays of radical bikes: bikes for social change; bikes for work; bikes for joy. Come and see the Apple Scrutter, the Mobile Community Tool Trike, the greatest Earn-A-Bike on earth, and other assorted cycling wonders.
- Jet McDonald will talk about his 4000 mile ride from Bristol to India, from to Western and Eastern philosophies, considering what they can teach us about the philosophy of cycling and the rides we take every day.
- London Bike Kitchen will host a panel discussion on race, sexuality and gender-fluidity, and the role of marginalised groups in the world of cycling.
- The Broken Spoke Bike Co-op will be discussing radical road de-escalation techniques with the multi-horned sound bike…
- A photo exhibition of marginalised people empowered by access to cycling from The Bristol Bike Project
- A showing of The Ape Project’s Children’s Bike exchange film.
- A talk from Nick of Sussex Bike Training on the socio-political reasons we fix bikes, on what it means to wield the allen keys and the hammers.